My dry heart  

Posted by Paula_Yates

My heart is pale
Dried with every word unspoken
With every word unsaid
I want to say so much
But I just can't
It's not meant to be
I guess soon I wont care
It's happening again
I thinks my life has come down to this
Seeking for love that can not be
Asking for a feeling that's not for me
The journey begins
Will it ever come round?
Will I ever find you?
Do you exist?
I guess I'll just keep searching
'till my heart pumps blood again

This entry was posted at 12:27 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 suicidas exhalaron

Anónimo  

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

4 de febrero de 2010, 8:19

Publicar un comentario